0844 826 0345
Mortgage Express Phone Numbers:
|Mortgage Express Payments||0844 826 0345|
|Mortgage Enquiries||0844 826 0345|
Looking for the Mortgage Express Contact Number?
Are you a current customer of Mortgage Express and need to make an enquiry about repayments?
Do you want to change the method of payment, or are you having a problem with the current one?
Are you hoping to make a complaint about a Mortgage Express service that did not meet your satisfaction?
Give the customer service team a ring on the Mortgage Express contact number as soon as possible. They will be able to deal with any questions you have.
More Information About Mortgage Express
Mortgage Express forms part of the financial services provided by the Yorkshire building society Bradford & Bingley. The business was set up in 1964 and provided a range of services to customers including savings and insurance alongside Mortgage Express.
The business was partly sold off to Abbey National, whose UK arm is Santander, and partly nationalised shortly after the economic collapse in 2008. Its share price had sunk to a record low by this point. As a result, Mortgage Express no longer accepts new business. It only manages the accounts of current customers who have already began the process of paying off their mortgage. The company had 2.7 million customers prior to this.
Bradford & Bingley, who owned Mortgage Express, used to be the sponsors of several sports teams in Yorkshire in the north of England, where the company was previously based. These included Yorkshire County Cricket Club, Bradford & Bingley RFC and Bradford City FC. Through sponsorship rights, it was also able to lend its name to the Valley Parade stadium which became known as Bradford & Bingley Stadium.
Mortgage Express Head Office Address:
|Mortgage Express Head Office||Mortgage Express, Croft Road, Crossflatts, Bingley, West Yorkshire, BD16 2UA.|
Why Might I Call The Mortgage Express Contact Number?
- Struggling to make sufficient payments on your mortgage
- Change details on your account e.g. name, address
- Moving home and wish to transfer existing mortgage
- Switch the way you are paying your mortgage
- Begin making over-payments on your mortgage
- Make a comment or complaint about Mortgage Express
Services provided by Mortgage Express to current customers:
- A Mortgage Market Review to discuss variations to your existing mortgage.
- Help with overpayments and advice on how/when to pay them.
- Switching to a repayment mortgage and advice on how to do it.
- Amending repayments if you want to pay off less/more in a certain month.
- Borrowing more money in exceptional circumstances.
- Paying off your mortgage outright if you are financially able to.
- Redeeming your mortgage.
- Advice on rates, fees and charges that may apply to your mortgage.
- Help with finding a better deal for your current budget/situation.
- Advice for landlords who have a buy-to-let mortgage or a property portfolio.
- Help with a Lifetime mortgage such as advice on how to manage it.
- Directions to third party organisations who can help you impartially, with advice on everything from the type of mortgage best suited to you to repayments.
Calling Mortgage Express will allow you to access all of these services, meaning that you are able to manage your mortgage effectively and in a way that suits you and your individual needs.